Client Services Manager
We're looking for a Client Services Manager to work in Renewable Energy. This is a Permanent position offering 401k, Remote and Healthcare.
- Personality and work ethic to develop strategically key accounts, whilst winning new and important business for the Company
- Comfortable producing detailed business plans and budgets with Director
- Second-nature capacity assisting, guiding, and communicating as team leader
- Knowledge to advise team members on how to use influence and persuasion to close business
- Impact the direction of the team through vision and guidance to achieve a consistently over target performance
- Skills building collaborative relationships with candidates, clients, and peers
- Proficient assisting in communicating and reinforcing team and business strategy (fostering a spirit of teamwork through own enthusiasm)
- Client Services Manager, directly responsible for overseeing accounts and business development
- Obtaining and managing client relationships throughout the Sustainability & Renewable Energy industry.
- Proven ability to sell multiple recruitment products (Contract, Perm Contingent, Perm Retained)
- Ability to run multiple accounts with 10+ contractors in a white-collar market
- 2+ years previous experience in a Business Development/Client Facing Role
- Demonstrated knowledge and proficiency opening mid-market to enterprise level accounts
- Familiar with all stages of business development including prospecting, approach, contract negotiation, and close
- Previous history of selling to a full suite of clients
- Global firm of pristine reputation covering Sustainability, Renewable Energy, and Utilities
- Exceptional company culture and clearly outlined progression path.
- Growing offices in NYC, Orlando, Houston, Denver, and Chicago.
- Strong impetus on hiring, developing, and retaining premier recruiting talent
- Outstanding leadership team with over 30+ years of experience in the sector.
- Flexibility on hybrid/fully remote schedule
- HC coverage – 100%.
- 20 days PTO.
Founder and Head of North America
Free tailored advice on how to present your resume to maximise offersFind out more