Executive Search Researcher
We're looking for a Executive Search Researcher to work in Professional Services. This is a Permanent position offering 401k and Healthcare.
We are seeking an ambitious executive search researcher to work in a high end search boutique in Manhattan.
You will receive a bespoke learning and development program and clear progression path.
- Effectively execute retained search mandates and additional projects to agreed timescales, to achieve a successful outcome for the client.
- Support the team on initial pitch process, participate in client meetings and follow up documentation.
- Project manage the retained search process, identifying quality candidates by effectively and qualitatively researching, mapping, approaching, and making head hunt calls.
- Responsible for initial engagement and screening of headhunted candidates, from assessing potential suitability to arranging follow up interviews with Consultants
- Produce quality research, mapping and reports for retained clients as required and to deadlines set.
- Preparation of candidate information packs.
- Organise and run client meetings, building client relationships to develop search opportunities for own specialist market and for the company
FIFTEEN WEST is working with a global change, strategy and M&A search firm.
They are 100% retained and work on the most exciting roles in New York, Paris, Singapore and London.
As trusted advisers to their long-standing client base, they partner with exciting recruitment businesses who are scaling across the USA.
They pride themselves on building and maintaining long term relationships and continuously delivering to and growing their network.
We are looking to hire a Research Consultant to support the Global Head of Retained Search on projects.
- A passion for research and producing quality results for clients and colleagues
- Amazing organizational skills with excellent attention to detail skills
- Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines set, flexible approach and attitude to achieve results
- Be proactive and takes initiative to deliver required outcomes
- Be highly professional, articulate and engaging, able to build rapport quickly and effectively at all levels
- Demonstrates the ability to adapt to and learn a new market and subject matter quickly
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong data management skills
- Have an ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
Founder and Head of North America
Free tailored advice on how to present your resume to maximise offersFind out more