We're looking for a Recruitment Consultant to work in Financial Services. This is a Permanent position offering Equity, 401k and Remote.
With offices in London, New York and Singapore, they are now the recruiter of choice for many of the world’s top financial institutions, innovative technology companies, and Consulting firms across Sales / Relationship Management, Tech & Ops, Risk and Compliance
• Serves clients, identify their needs and provide feedback on success of filling jobs.
• Qualify job specification / salary information and record accurate and comprehensive job
description – check info / client requirements in line with key processes and legislation.
• Gathers information on client; decision maker and number of employees.
• Networks internally and externally with clients.
• Benchmark for clients – salary, availability, candidate pool, industry activity.
• Promotes value added services to clients.
• Extensive market research on potential future clients.
• Initiate contact with candidates on receipt of CV’s & advise on suitability for roles.
• Pre-screen candidates before their interview for suitability and conduct interviews.
• Ensures quality of CV is to a professional standard.
• Candidate control – keep in regular contact to review progress and performance.
• Candidate headhunting and re-generation.
• Coaches candidates on interview skills / Skills testing.
• Manages interview process.
• Manage temp availability to meet client needs.
• Sells opportunities in depth to candidates.
• Provide information to candidates on clients and job specifications for permanent jobs
• 1-2 Years’ worth of Recruitment experience, ideally in Financial Services; or a recent University/College graduate.
• The ability to plan, organize and priorities for short and longer term activities and objectives.
• An eagerness to win new business, as well as maintain and build on existing relationships.
• Strong communication skills, facing off to both candidates and clients at all levels in a confident and articulate manor.
• Networking Skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic team.
• A keen interest in Financial Services
Global Head of Operations
Free tailored advice on how to present your resume to maximise offersFind out more