Senior Recruitment Consultant
We're looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to work in Technology. This is a Permanent position offering 401k and Healthcare.
Who are they:
With offices in the UK, Europe, USA, they are now the recruiter of choice for many of the world’s top Consulting and Strategy firms!
What are they looking for:
• 2-3 years’ worth of Recruitment experience within agency OR in-house
• An eagerness to win new business, as well as maintain and build on existing relationships.
• Strong communication skills, facing off to both candidates and clients at all levels in a confident and articulate manor.
• Networking Skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic team.
• A keen interest in Tech.
• Serves clients, identify their needs and provide feedback on success of filling jobs.
• Qualify job specification / salary information and record accurate and comprehensive job
description – check info / client requirements in line with key processes and legislation.
• Gathers information on client; decision maker and number of employees.
• Networks internally and externally with clients.
• Benchmark for clients – salary, availability, candidate pool, industry activity.
• Promotes value added services to clients.
• Extensive market research on potential future clients.
• Initiate contact with candidates on receipt of CV’s & advise on suitability for roles.
• Pre-screen candidates before their interview for suitability and conduct interviews.
• Ensures quality of CV is to a professional standard.
• Candidate control – keep in regular contact to review progress and performance.
• Candidate headhunting and re-generation.
• Coaches candidates on interview skills / Skills testing.
• Manages interview process.
• Manage temp availability to meet client needs.
• Sells opportunities in depth to candidates.
• Provide information to candidates on clients and job specifications for permanent jobs
Founder and Head of North America
Free tailored advice on how to present your resume to maximise offersFind out more